Posted by: MAGIC55 | 2012-07-26

Cant pick up weight!!

I am a 31 year old man. I am in good health, exercise regularly and have a generally good diet. About a year ago, I weighed +/- 85kg''s but have managed to lose all this weight gradually over the past 12 months. I have been to my GP and did all the relevant blood tests (HIV, Diabetes, Liver function, Kidney Function, Cholesterol etc.) and all my results have come back normal. My GP was obviously not able to pinpoint what the problem might be. I haven’ t had in major stress in my life either. Furthermore, I have tried almost everything I can think of to pick up more weight with no success - gymming more often, gymming supplements, increased food intake, more meals, carbo loading etc.). Any ideas as to why I lost all this weight in the first place? And how can I get back to where I used to be? Help!!!

I suggest that you consult an internal specialist/internist. It is sometimes difficult to contribute weight loss to a spesific cause. I think that an internist will be the best doctor to consult.

Posted by: L | 2012-07-27

My sister had the same problem - Try testing your Thyroid. Maybe you''ve got an Over Active Thyroid

Reply to L