Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/05/25

can''t orgasim with fellantino

I find It impossible to orgasim when my b/f go down on me, I have orgasim in the past but it took verry long before I get a home run. How long is it suppose to take. Can the females here give me a timeframe. It feels if I miss out.
Thankx
Sandra Le Roux

The reality is that different women need different kinds of stimulation to reach an orgasm. Most women can only reach an orgasm with directly clitoral stimulation, other need clitoral stimulation with penetration and others only with penetration. It is important to find out what works for your body and not to expect your body to behave like other women’s bodies. It might be helpful for you to read up a bit more on our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za – see the section dealing with Female sexual problems - http://www.sexualhealth.co.za//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=79&Itemid=115

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

12
Posted by: Lady | 2010/06/02

Check your spelling Homer!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Homer | 2010/05/30

fellantino ?????? If he does it like you spell it,You ar ein deep trouble.

Hope you are not thinking about breeding ???

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/05/26

It is a problem that i had my hole life, not just with the b/f I have now.

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Guy | 2010/05/26

Hi Sandra

There is no defined timeframe to orgasm with oral sex. Every women is different and their arousal and sensations differ. My advise is try not to think about reaching orgasm but try and enjoy the entire experience i.e. its all about the journey rather than the destination. Just elax and enjoy the sensations of oral sex. Also you may want to communicate with your partner and let him know exactly how you like to be stimulated (softly, gently. short strokes, long strokes, direction of movements ect.)

Reply to Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: A man | 2010/05/25

Sandra, also remember that a not all women will orgasm every time, there are many factors involved, just be happy that you can orgasm sometimes as many women do not have this pleasure. Sometimes it can take mine about 20 mins to orgasm via oral.

Reply to A man
Posted by: badboy | 2010/05/25

thats right Bozo - hi Sandra Bozo is right

Reply to badboy
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/05/25

I''m a male and can only tell you how long it takes with my wife.

I only go down on her after normal foreplay ( kissing, fondling and soft rubbing of her breasts and privates )So yes she is in a state of arousal.

Then licking her down there it will take her anything from about 3 to 10 minutes to reach orgasm.

Sandra moet ook nie bang wees om vir jou kerel presies te sê  waar en hoe hy moet lek nie.

Sterkte

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/25

Why are people so judgemental on this forum?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: BADBOY | 2010/05/25

Hi Sandra so you are not enjoying if your b/f suck you because it thus not drive you wild that will make you get a quick orgasim girl or he is not doing it right

Reply to BADBOY
Posted by: Sandra | 2010/05/25

baie dankie vir jou brokkie niks seggende advies chris. Lang pouse is verby so gaan tog terug na die graad7 geskiedenis klas. vat jou self weg( f& *& off)

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Chris | 2010/05/25

Koop vir jou n vibrator en jaag jou b/f.

Reply to Chris