Question
Posted by: Dede | 2010/04/20

Cant open answer of mail 1584 / question repeat on 1586

Dear doc because there is no Subject to click on I cant open the answer or question on my mail no 1584 - I repeat the question on 1586 - It was the question about the vertical lines on nails.
Can you please copy and paste your answer for me. Sorry for having to repeat this -

Hallo Dede
It could be due to iron deficiency or vitamin deficiency - have your iron levels checked and take a multivitamin daily. It is often caused by aging but can in a small % of patients be due to underlying kidney disease ( so ask the doctor to test your urine)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/20

Hallo Dede

Reply to cyberdoc