Question
Posted by: Loren | 2012/03/04

Cant move and Obesity

I am 24 years old. 106kg and 1.63 height. I am awaiting to have an operation. I havent walked for 3 months. I am getting tired and sick and my breathing is not well. I tried the Sacred Heart Diet but got extremely sick. My anxiety is becoming worse in this position. I can walk on cructhes with my one leg in the air. Can go in the wheelchair. And do sitting exercises. I dont work. and cant afford fancy foods, I live with my mom and near month end we will eat bread, so its difficult to diet. I need help with a diet and exercise please. anything!

Dear Loren
I am very worried about your condition and would advise your Mom if she is mobile, to contact your nearest Government Hospital. Ask if they have an Obesity Clinic and if they do, ask to speak to the medical doctor in charge. Your Mom will have to explain your situation and ask the doctor how you can be treated, preferably by hospitalisation so that you don't have to travel backwards and forwards. Weightloss would also be beneficial for your impending operation and the post-op rehabilitation.
Holding thumbs for you.

1

Dear Loren
Holding thumbs for you.