Question
Posted by: Chubs | 2012/02/09

Cant loose weight

Hi. I am battling to loose weight and cm. I gym 4-5 days a week (weights and cardio). I eat the following: slice low gi bread (no marg), slice of cheese and 2 eggs. Tea: greek youghurt and 2 scoops iso protein. Lunch salad and chicken/fish. Tea: fish. Supper: chicken/fish with salad. I do this but my weight and cm stay the same. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

Dear Chubs
As you did not provide me with your present weight in kg and height in metres, I cannot calculate your BMI to see if you are overweight or if your weight is already within the normal range. The diet you describe seems to be a variation of the Atkins diet, namely a very-high protein diet. It is possible that you are ingesting too much energy and fat with this diet, so until you decide to change to a balanced slimming diet, I can only suggest that you make sure that all the foods you include in your diet are fat-free or low-fat and that you also reduce your portion sizes.

4
Posted by: Chubs | 2012/02/12

Tx Bigeasy

Reply to Chubs

Dear Chubs

Posted by: Bigeasy | 2012/02/09

The advice I was given by the Doc here is that I should see local Dietician and that was the best advice I could have got. I was also training 3-4 times a week without seeing any changes but after seeing Dieticia, in 2 weeks I had already lost 1.6 kg and furher 1 kg after a week.

So just consult Dietician

Reply to Bigeasy
Posted by: Chubs | 2012/02/09

Sorry forgot to say I am 40 and weigh 84 and 1.74m tall. I am with a personal trainer.

Reply to Chubs