Question
Posted by: (& ^%$ | 2010/04/13

cant loose weight

hi.
i havee tried excersize, eating less, little portions, healthy food, cabbage soup diet, usn products, gi lean, thinz,herbexx, you name it i have tried it.
i am 23 soon, and i am 122kg! i feel i can just die! nothing works for me, the most i have lost is 5kg at a time then the weight comes back even thrice! please help!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Can't Lose Weight
If you have tried so many different ways of losing weight without success and are so very overweight, then I would recommend that you have a medical examination to determine if you do not have a hormone imbalance (thyroid, insulin or female hormones, PCOS). If this should be the case then your dr will advise on medication and it is a good idea to consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). In some cases the only solution is to consider bariatric surgery. Contact the Bariatric Centres of Excellence in regard to having a gastric bypass to assist weightloss. You can contact Jana Derksen at the Call Centre for the Netcare Bariatric Centres of Excellence on 0861-623-7489 or contact her at: jana@pharmacallcc.com or call her on her cell phone at: 072-373-0155 or visit their Website at www.netcare.co.za to discuss this option if you have a great deal of weight to lose.
But fist have that checkup in case the reason for your not losing is hormonal in nature.
Hang in there

4
Posted by: anon | 2010/05/04

hi Zelda
pls give me more info on the Tony Ferguson. how much does it cost and how does it work.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Trystan? | 2010/04/14

Hi Zelda
What is the eating plan of Tony Ferguson? How does it work? Could you give me more details or information on the Tony Ferguson programme.

Reply to Trystan?
Posted by: Zelda | 2010/04/14

I know exactly how you feel. Been there, done that.
I have been on Tony ferguson diet (available at Dischem) for a couple of weeks now and am doing great !!!!!

Reply to Zelda

Dear Can't Lose Weight
Hang in there