Posted by: Cathy | 2009-02-09

cant loose weight

I am on the weighless eating plan since for ever,but don' t seem to reach my target weight(only 5kgs to go)I either stand still or loose about 200g a week which is very de-motivating.I do tredmill sessions twice a day,5 times a weak. I do take Eltroxin as well as adco retic daily. I am really desparate.Do you think I should start with a new diet of a different kind?

Dear Cathy
It is difficult for me to judge if you really need to lose those last 5 kg or not? If your weight is already within the normal range, then your body could be resisting further losses and it can take a long time to lose those last few kgs. The Weigh-Less eating plan is a well balanced one which contains all the food groups, so I would rather that you stay on this type of diet than to try all kinds of fad diets. If you are attending their meetings, do ask your counsellor for advice - sometimes it helps to go back to an earlier stage of the diet to jog your metabolism into action.