Posted by: cpm | 2010-04-13

cant lie flat

I am obese. 1.65cm 140 kg and im 43. I have been this weight for the last 2 years - trying my best to lose it. Lost 23 and gained know how it goes.

The last 6 months or so i''''ve noticed that if i lie flat on my back (i am fine while in that position) but when I turn to left or right side my top half of my body rolles over easily however the bottom part right in my middle bottom back nearly goes "  lame"  it''''s very sore and sometimes i feel like i wont be able to turn.

If i take cataflam i am much better - but it''''s going on to long now....

Do i need to go see someone of just loose weight?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You should seriously endeavour to lose weight and take up some activity such as swimming or walking. Exercise advice from a biokineticist will also prove to your advantage. Anti-inflammatories on the long term can do more harm than good!!!