Question
Posted by: Guy | 2010/07/01

Cant keep up with her demands

My wife and I recently started experimenting in sex. Role play and bit of anal play on her.... This has been going on for just over two months. She out of the blue, asks me yesterday can we go to a swingers party...

I know she has never attended one, cause I know where she is during the morning and afternoon, and is at home everynight. I was not up for the anal play but do it cause she likes the feeling. Nothing hectic, just she likes me to feel her there and play with my fingers. Havent inserted my full member yet as thats when she asks me to stop... But now, does she think cause I gave her " the hand"  she is ready to take the res? 

Why is she so curious in going to such a party? We are still young, well, 32 and 35... Is she bored already. I am beggining to wonder who she speaks to at work or is it her friends that make her do such things

It sounds like you need to ask HER what is going on for her, and also think about what you are comfortable with. If this is not okay with you, don't do it and you have every right to expect that she will respect this whilst married to you. Exploration is fine, but it needs to be consented to and acceptable to both people in the relationship.

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Silver | 2010/07/02

Maybe your wife is not where she says she is during the afternoon

Reply to Silver
Posted by: mark | 2010/07/02

go along and see wat pans out,u guys don,t have to take part just for the exsperience

Reply to mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/02

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Girly Girl | 2010/07/01

No, dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Girly Girl
Posted by: Top cat | 2010/07/01

Think about it, have you never ever think of swinning. She just put in to words what she was thinking. You can just so no.

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: yeah baby... | 2010/07/01

Don''t do it. You are the husband and the man of the house. Every now and then a man needs to put his foot down. You will greatly regret it if you go ahead.

Reply to yeah baby...