Question
Posted by: KK | 2010/02/11

Cant Jump without dripping

I am having a problem. I am 28years old and have one child(natural labour) and had one operation (optopic pregnancy prior my son) he is 2yrs old now. Before my child was born and before the op i have always been a gym fanatic. will do anything from aerobic,taebo,spinning and free weight. Lately I cant see to do any of this comfortably especially if it involves jumping, I seem to have a dripping bladder coz if i jump i drip. whats wrong with me. I cant even seem to hold my urine if i am pressed....I need to release immediately.

I havent done any papsmear after the birth of my son. and I get my periods regularly.

You may have an irritable bladder. See a gynaecologist for further tests.

1