Posted by: tall-man | 2009-03-03

Cant hold Erection

Hello Dr.
I am married guy of 31 yrs, i have a good erection, when i start making love, my penis is too hard like a rock, but as time passess before intercourse my penis becomes little thin and weak not that strong as it was in the begning. this is causing me too much problem, please advice me what to do.

It is fairly common for the 'strength' of the erection to change during intercourse. The angle of the erection will also change as you get older. The mind and the body work together to sustain your erection. Negative things that affect erection quality include stress, anxiety, alcohol and depression. Positive factors that help sustain erections include sexual sights, sounds, smell, sexy thoughts (fantasy) and touching. Work together with your body and don't get too anxious about this - the anxiety can just make things worse. It would be advisable to also have a check up for blood pressure and diabetes. These medical conditions can affect erection quality as well.

Posted by: oz | 2009-03-04

Do you drink alchol, smoke and do you excersise.

Reply to oz