Question
Posted by: nn | 2009-01-22

Cant go deep enough

My hubby cant go deep inside of me cos his scrotum is halfway of his penis. He sometimes have to do oral (fist) and go in quickly and push his scrotum in as well the he goes in deep. I would then be full inside. Its rather nice but he is sore the next day. Has anyone has the same experience.

maybe rather introduce a vibrator to do the deep acts of penetration

2
Posted by: whoa whoa whoa | 2009-01-23

wait a second, how does it reach halfway? That' s hard for me to imagine too. Sexologist, is there surgery for something like that? My nuts get in the way too.

Reply to whoa whoa whoa
Posted by: hunk | 2009-01-22

no no no. thats very difficult to imagie. like the expert has said, vibrator should do if it hurts.

Reply to hunk