Question
Posted by: LollyD | 2011/03/24

Can''t get pregnant

i stopped taking pills in Dec and i''m trying to fall pregant, but without any luck

It is still early days,it can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive.

4

Posted by: Koekoes | 2011/03/25

Hi there, please don''t be alarmed! it is way too soon to stop stressing about it. They say that it could take up to a year for a healthy couple to fall preggies.

Reply to Koekoes
Posted by: lizzy | 2011/03/24

hi ladies
it differs with each individual, i fell pregnant still on the pill, and i was on it for a year and a half, but fell preggies, i suppose it was time, and a freind of mine was on it for 4yrs and stopped end of 2009, she fel preggies 6months later, so dont worry, for some it happens soon, for others it takes time, im on my 2nd prengancy, i was on the 2month injection, and it took only 4 months to conceive, a miracle indeed

all the best and stay positive

Reply to lizzy
Posted by: Ntob | 2011/03/24

Hey LollyD

You an I both...I stoppd taking them in June and only started trying from Dec, and still nothing is happening...to even think its my first and i''m struggling!!! I have started taking follic acids and hanging in there, its now all in God''s hands.

Reply to Ntob