Question
Posted by: clau | 2011/03/16

Cant get pregnant

I cant get pregnant, what could be the cause of this, Please help

Dear Clau

There are many causes as to why a couple cannot conceive. Some may be related to male and some to female factors. A good history and examination is what is initially required. I recommended that you visit your gynaecologist so that he starts investigations.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/03/25

Dear Clau

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Sindi | 2011/03/17

Hi Clau

I have the same problem, but I read few articles that give some green light as to what are the main causes. As for me I lost my periods and went to gyaenocologist several times with nothing wrong. But when I read articles the cuase is that might have been the blocked Falopian tubes.Its painful because you dont know whats the root cause of Falopian tubes blockages...

Reply to Sindi