Question
Posted by: Helpless please help me | 2011/03/15

Cant get over ex girlfriend

How can I get over my ex girlfriend. Everytime I think about her and Its driving me crazy!!!!!! I dont know what to do, I have so much pain inside of me.

See a counsellor if you can't do this yourself, but face the facts - it's over and it won't be revived ; she was not your only possible love or partner, even if it feels as though that was so ; your clinging to the memory of her is preventing you from enjoying many other good things in life, and from finding someone with whom you would be happier.

4
Posted by: me | 2011/03/16

How long ago did you break up? If not long ago - call her and tell her or send her a bunch of flowers with a card telling her that you love and miss her

Reply to me
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2011/03/15

Depends on what caused the break-up. Usually if the girl decides that you are history she will not change her mind. Generally woman do not call it a day unless she really has had enough of you. Face it, its over. If you caused the break up learn from your mistakes. Dont phone her, you will just demean yourself.

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: K | 2011/03/15

Call her, You have nothing to loose may she feels the same.

Reply to K