Question
Posted by: KatsClaw | 2011-05-31

Can''t Get Over Bronchitis

About 3 months ago i got a cold which eventually developed into Bronchitis. I went onto antibiotics and sort of got better. Had to have another lot of antibiotics as infection had not cleared up properly. About 3 weeks later , I started getting sick again. Doctor said i need more antibiotics as I obviously hadn''t cleared up the infection. Also said I seemd to be having a severe alergic reaction and gave me various meds which seemed to help. A few weeks later and i am sick again!!! Head cold and chest seems infected again. Why am I not getting over all of this? Am taking lots of VItamins, etc. is there anything else that i can do? Also worried because i am going to the UK next week and don''t want to be sick there. Any suggestions on immuno boosting would be appreciated. thanks Kathy

Kathy

You should consult your doctor for blood tests to establish if your immune reaction is normal or not. Some virusses do repeat and the best will be strict bedrest and the intake of fluids. You can ask your doctor about Beriglobin which contains several antibodies normally present in the blood. This can improve immunity but unfortunately, it will not work for the flu virus.

It is not too late to have the flu injection.