Question
Posted by: Gail | 2010/09/09

can''t get my friends hubby off my mind...

i am 25 married with no kids. I rececently got an eyefull of my best friend husband naked while we were all on holiday together...He is far better endowed that than my husband. Since that day i have been fantasizing about having sex with him. I am so confused i don''t know what is happening to me because i try not to think of him..

What we do not have or cannot have often boggles the mind – as we get so used to what we have that we do not appreciate it anymore. It might be worth focusing your attention consciously on you and your hubby and what you share and rekindle that – you are welcome to visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za where there are lovely sexual assignments that you could find useful. If you continue having difficulty it might be worth seeking the professional assistance of a psychologist to explore your thinking concerns. Just bear in mind that fantcya nd reality are often far removed.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

4
Posted by: friends husband | 2010/09/13

hey gail, you know i want you, and lets do it...... i will fill you up...

Reply to friends husband
Posted by: G | 2010/09/10

Does he know that you took a peep?

Come back one day and give us a breakdown of events as they unfold....

Reply to G
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/09

Forget about it and spend more time with hubby.Think of all the good times together.
I have seen plenty of women with better figures and bigger boobs than my partner and whilst it might great to see,it does not mean that they will be better lovers.We all have fantasies but it dangerous to act on them.
A big(ger) p*nis can often hurt the woman and in the end you cannot accomodate all of him anyway.
Concentrate on what you have and enjoy your future together.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/09

Reply to sexologist