Posted by: Sheila | 2010-04-20

Can''t get him out of my head

I met this guy 11 years ago, we were both single, going thru divorces and have since married other people. Nothing has ever happened between us, I am so attracted to him and cannot get him out of my head. I saw him yesterday and my knees just wobble and my heart skips a beat. We are both still married and I don''t want to mess up what I have so I need to know how to get him out of my head. We live in a small town so do often bump into each other. I am not sure how he feels about me. Should I tell him I think he is drop dead gorgeous and test the waters or just can the whole thing and put it down to fantasy?

It can very easily be related to fantasy-the excitement and thrill of something new and naughty especially with someone whom you can identify with. This fantasy has had 11years to fester in your imagination and it is possible you have gotten so caught up with it or have invested alot of passion in it that your'e unable to give much passion to your existing, real relationship. Be careful. Acting out on this may not end in 'happy ever after'. i would advise you to focus on your marriage and your husband, put your passion and energy into making that work and if you still find your mind lurking, than try and fix whats wrong before resorting to doing anything you might regret.

Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-20

get him out of your mind. i also had those thought some years back and i almost lost control. but after some serious reality check i made the correct decesion, and i am happily married now!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: James | 2010-04-20

Would you mind if your husband did the same? Your answer to this will give you your answer.

Reply to James
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-20

That''s exactly what happens if you marry for wrong reasons, deal with it, That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-20

You are married after all,so I think you better stop this thinking ,otherwise it is going to lead you down heartbreak avenue !

Reply to XXX