Question
Posted by: ME | 2009/08/18

CANT GET ENOUGH!!!!!!!

FOR THE PAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN IN THIS ALMOST, CONSTANT STATE OF AROUSAL AND CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH, I ORGASM BETWEEN 5 AND 8 TIMES IN ONE SESSION, ALMOST ALL OF IT BEING G-SPOT(SQUIRTING) AND CLITORAL STIMULATION, AND EVEN AFTER THIS I AM NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED. IS THIS NORMAL? 1 AM 40YRS OLD

No, this is not normal. If you have constant arousal with no experience of desire/sexual hunger, it may be that you are suffering from a problem called ‘persistent genital arousal disorder’ whereby women for some unclear reason experience arousal without having been directly stimulated. This can be relatively sudden in onset, may be associated with surgery, or chemical changes (introduction or withdrawal of pharmaceutical agent), or of unknown cause. If this is what you are experiencing you might find that you even have an orgasm at in inappropriate time – which can be very embarrassing and it may be that you experience the arousal distracting and the lack of relief frustrating. If this is your experience, you may need to get some support in the management - medical practice offers little relief, but it is worth having a check up with your gynae/GP to see if some pharmacological agent might assist. Otherwise, the approach is psychological/relationship based and focused on management/coping...

Claire from SASHA (www.sexualhealth.co.za)

16
Posted by: Jjay | 2009/08/19

I have a solution for you.. mail me
jjay26 at gmail . com

Reply to Jjay
Posted by: ME | 2009/08/18

Hey Him
Will do

Reply to ME
Posted by: Him | 2009/08/18

Sorry ME , its jsplayboy67 at gmail.com. Sorry i missed out the 67

Reply to Him
Posted by: A Mortal | 2009/08/18

Just having fun with you.

Reply to A Mortal
Posted by: Him | 2009/08/18

Try jsplayboy at gmail dot com

Reply to Him
Posted by: Him | 2009/08/18

Do you have personal email addy???

Reply to Him
Posted by: ME | 2009/08/18

Hey Him
Chat????? How????????

Reply to ME
Posted by: Him | 2009/08/18

If i could get it every hour i would do it. Therefore i am also in a state of arousal and dont seem to get enough. Do you want to chat of this forum?????

Reply to Him
Posted by: ME | 2009/08/18

A. MORTAL
What are you trying to say????? I dont understand your comment

Reply to ME
Posted by: ME | 2009/08/18

A. MORTAL

Reply to ME
Posted by: ME | 2009/08/18

Hey Him
Just wondering, why are you also in the same boat???

Reply to ME
Posted by: A Mortal | 2009/08/18

Brag djy of getuig djy??

Reply to A Mortal
Posted by: Him | 2009/08/18

Sorry - no my views are not from a medical point of view. May i ask why?

Reply to Him
Posted by: ME | 2009/08/18

Hey Him
I am getting it as well but still no relief, are your views from a medical point of view?

Reply to ME
Posted by: Him | 2009/08/18

Sorry Me, i forget to mention that i am in the same boat also.

Reply to Him
Posted by: Him | 2009/08/18

Hi Me - i think that you are going through a phase. I think is normal though. I think that you need the real thing.

Reply to Him