Question
Posted by: Zubs | 2011/01/06

Cant get an Erection

Dear Dr

I have the following problem: i cant get an erection, i have visited a urologist who sent me me for all tests including testosterone. All test came clear. He put me on Levitra 20mg. I have taken the medication as prescribed but still cant get an erection.

I do love my wife so the feelings to be aroused are there.

Now my wife refuse to talk about it and we avoiding sex for the moment.

Kindly advise what should i do?

Zubs

Although your testosterone levels are clear, there are a number of other factors that can cause 'Erectile Dysfunction' (ED), such as age and diabetes. No need to return to a urologist but any GP can offer treatment for ED, such as another drug combo etc

4
Posted by: jim | 2011/01/09

How old are you, and do you suffer from Blood Pressure ?

Reply to jim
Posted by: Stiffy | 2011/01/07

Epic Fail!

Reply to Stiffy
Posted by: Friend | 2011/01/07

Does the medication that he gave you suppose to help you with erection, you must ask him, otherwise you must ask him for viagra

Reply to Friend
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/07

Reply to sexologist