Question
Posted by: dean | 2010/08/10

cant finger her

my wf wont allow me to finger her she says it hurts even if iam only at the opening.but no complaints when my 18 cm member is in.what can i do to change her?

ask her to show you how she would like to be fingered. she will show you what movement and rhythm she finds most comfortable

7
Posted by: anon | 2010/08/12

the fact that you mention your size at 18cm indiates that you have a short willy syndrome and feel inadequate about it...try and get pump to enlargen it, maybe then you will satisfy her...or maybe try to use your small member properly?

Reply to anon
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010/08/11

quite funny to read these comments :) one can tell if its a male or female response. id say that if it cant go in easily it must be cos she isnt ready/wanting it or she isnt lubed up enough steve. fingers feel very different to a penis. the skin is harsher and the finger nails a lady can feel very easily. so take note of all of this. also there is a particular way to penetrate if using your fingers. i think its different for each lady, so maybe talk to her while doing this. she will be able to guide u and give u tips :) foreplay goes a long way guys. dont be shy about it. how much jam do u like on ur scone anyway ? :)

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: eish | 2010/08/11

because the finger is not the right tool for the vagina and the 18cm is.

Reply to eish
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: steve | 2010/08/10

Why is it possible that with soem women the finger just slides natuarally in, but with soem others it is just about impossible to get in, even if fully lubricated ?

Reply to steve
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/10

I think many men don''t really know how to finger a woman. you need to have clean hands and clean, short finger nails. Go gently, you''re not trying to pump a bicycle tire. touch her a lightly as a feather and only increase pressure when she asks - play on the outside of the lips, and don''t forget the clitoris. Lady #1 has it right 100%.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: LADY #1 | 2010/08/10

IT COULD BE DUE TO THE FACT THAT UR FINGER DOESNT EXACTLY LUBRICATE ITSELF LIKE UR 18CM MEMBER, DEAN.
GUYS TEND TO GET QUITE CARRIED AWAY WITH THEIR FINGERS AND THIS IS WHY MNANY WOMEN DONT REALLY ENJOY THE FINGER. MAKE SURE UR LADY IS WELL LUBED UP IF U INTEND ON FINGERING HER. ALSO MAKE SURE UR FINGER IS WET OR LUBED UP TOO. DESPITE ALL THE MAGIC THAT VAGINA CAN DO(HIDING 18CM OBJECTS) IT IS VERY SENSATIVE AND IF HURT IN THE SLIGHTEST, IT COULD PREVENT SEX ALTOGETHER AS IT GOES ALMOST INSTANTLY DRY WHEN ITS BEEN HURT. SO TAKE CARE WHEN U DOWN THERE

Reply to LADY #1