Question
Posted by: Kayra Paisley | 2010-04-23

Can''t find sex pleasurable

I lost my virginity in January and I have had sex 12 times but I can''t get any pleasurable sensations. Why is this so?

this could be due to many things. ideally you would want to exclude any medical causes for decreased sexual desire or excitment. this also depends on your age. thyroid disease, cardiac disease, medication etc can be possible causes. consider seeing a gp to exclude any of these.
Psychological factors also contribute: relationship with partner, previous sexual abuse, previous sexual encounters, depression, anxiety etc. if you think one of these are affecting you, you should consider speaking to a psychologist about it.

5
Posted by: CANDY | 2010-04-26

GAL I JUST THINK ITS STILL EARLY DAYS, GIVE IT TIME IT TAKES EXPERIENCE TO ACTUALLY KNOW WAT FEELS GUD 4 U N WAT DOESN''T. SO PATIENCE MA DARLING THEN ALL THE PLEASURES WILL BE YOURS

ALSO TRY PLAYING WITH URSELF UNTIL U REACH AN ORGASM THEN U''LL KNOW THE FEELING THEN NXT TIME U WITH UR PARTNER U''LL KNW WAT U LOOKING 4WARD TO

ALSO TRY TO BE REALISTIC ABOUT SEX ITS NOT ALL FLOWERY AND ROSES SOMETIMES ITS JUST HARD SEX, SO WAT I WULD SUGGEST IS 4 U TO ASK UR PARTNER TO GO EASY ON U COZ U STL NEW IN THE GAME

Reply to CANDY
Posted by: Curious | 2010-04-23

Have you ever had an orgasm either via conventional sex, or via masturbation ? If the Big O is missing I can understand your attitude towards sex being unpleasant for you. Once you have had the " O"  you will keep wanting to repeat it. Woman makes some good points too.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2010-04-23

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-23

Stats says by December you would have made sex 28 times, but not even once will you make love, start by finding love my dear, then romance, then make love to your man, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-23

As you are still very inexperienced its possible that yopu are seeing intercourse just as " sex"  as you just said. You must know that there is another side to it and its called ''making love"  - when you make love, all your senses are heightened and even the slightest touch makes you tremble...maybe the person to whom you lost your virginity is not making love to you but just ''having sex" , there is a massive difference.

When you are with the right person, who is making you feel special, making you feel that you are the only one in the world for him, then you may experience a different sensation.

Making love is not just about the physical aspect, its only part of it, its the build up, the anticipation, the closeness, the CONNECTION, if you dont connect with your partner you will never experience this, it will only ever just be sex.

There is tons of information on the internet, google it.