Question
Posted by: a non | 2010-10-06

Cant feel my husbands penis

I have been so embaressed to talk about this,My husband and i have been together for a decade,and we have always had great sex, my baby is almost 19 months,i had a c-section,but my pelvis bones seems to of moved further apart(making way for baby)but now my hole seems so big that i cant feel my husbands penis.Is this normal,i feel violated somehow,and if i cant feel him,its most likely he cant feel me too,i really dont know what to do,and im scared to talk to anyone about it,espeacially my husband

If you had a caesarean then it is unlikely that childbirth would have stretched your vagina. You could try excercises to strengthen your vaginal muscles. 'Knyp'as if you are stopping a stream of urine and repeat this 50 times a day.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-06

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-06