Question
Posted by: Lady | 2012/05/21

Can''t fall pregnant

Hi, I''ve been off the pill since last year Feb and I still have not fallen pregnant. I have watched the time of my period, my ovulation but still nothing. I am a bit overweight for my age and body mass and am trying to sort this out. I have one child and three years after her I felt pregnant but miscarried and I was only a few weeks when I miscarried so it was like a normal period. Could be not falling pregnant be my weight gain or could it be something else.

If you are very overweight this can cause you not to ovulate. However I would suggest that you have further tests to see what the problem is.

1