Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2010/03/03

Can''t fall pregnant

It has been a year and i cant fall pregnant. Both my husband and i are in good health. Our first child is now 3 years old. Please can somebody help. I am so frustarted?

I wuld suggest that you see your gynaecologist for further tests to see if there is any problem.

2

Posted by: haamidah | 2010/03/04

Hi there. i tried for 4 years to fall pregnant. My youngest is 8 and my oldest 13. I went to different docters, went for tests, took all kinds of medicence. Nothing helped. I even wrote to this forum a couple of times. Everybody had different advice as to what i should do. All the tests said im fine, I only had hormonal imbalance. And after blaming myself then my husband, and giving up all hope of ever falling pregnant again, I just decided to leave it at that. I didnt think about it, or tried my best to. Didnt take any any meds. And finally im pregnant. Just relax sweetheart. Dont think about it every second. And most important, put your trust in GOD. If it was meant to be it will happen in His time not ours. DO go for checkups. Go to your gynae and make sure you are healthy. If everything is ok with you and your husband, Just relax and let it happen. I went crazy before I realised that. Good luck and let us know when u do fall pregnant.

Reply to haamidah