Question
Posted by: Scared | 2011/06/29

Can''t eat

I am pregnant and I am put off by all foods which causes me to eat very little. What can I do or take so that I can start eating normal again?

This is common in the first 3 months. It usually gets better later. See that you take in enough fluids.

3
Posted by: girlie | 2011/06/30

Please make sure you take your multi vitamins. usually that happens during the first trimester and it will all be over soon. on your next consultation please share this with your health care giver.

Tx

Reply to girlie

Posted by: AMA | 2011/06/29

I was on a similar situation on my first trimester just be patient as now i''m getting better though i still can''t eat meat or chicken or withstand some other smells. As long as you eat healthy food you''ll be okay as i''m 19weeks this week and the baby is good too.Inform your Gynae too ..enjoy your pregnancy

Reply to AMA