Question
Posted by: Ansune | 2010/09/22

can''t cry anymore......

Good day,
I cant cry anymore... I used to cry easily, so much sad things happened lately and i just can’ t cry! I feel the urge to cry to express my emotions? What can I do and is it normal?

You seem to be assuming that Crying / weeping is the only way to express your emotions, when there are many other ways as well. Are you feeling unable to express the appropriate emotions such as sadness by crying, alone or in public ? Or not actually feeling the emotions at all ? Feeling emotions is part of being normal, but we don't always choose to express them.
When you say you "can't cry anymore", when did that start, and what else was happening in your life at that time ? A baby tends to cry whatever the emotions she wants or needs to express ; an adult feels more varied emotions, expresses them in different ways, and doesn't have to express them in ways others would notice.
Do you have other symptoms, of depression, for instance ? Blunting of emotions can occur in a range of disorders, as well as being a possible part of maturing and expressing oneself in other ways

4
Posted by: synergy | 2010/09/25

you watch too many movies... This seems a lot like The Holiday.

Reply to synergy
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/09/22

Ha ha ha good one BMW!! It must bad!

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: BMW | 2010/09/22

I will send you my latest return from SARS and I promise, you will cry like never before!

Reply to BMW