Question
Posted by: sasha | 2010-09-27

cant control ejaculation

My husband is 35 years old and ever since we met he has had this problem with ejactulation.
He probably lasts on a really good night about 7mins. On any other time its like it lasts for 3 to 4 mins.Its is really getting bad and i have chosen not to have sex with him cause i feel as if this is a complete waste of my time.
I do think he feels bad but i cant keep on feeling this way.

I dont know what else to do.

your husband may be suffering from Premature Ejaculation. However, the average duration of sexual intercourse for a man before he ejaclates is btw 4-5 minutes. Therefore, the problem may be in terms of your needs / orgasms. to achieve an orgasm on your side, sex should not just be penetrative but focus on clitoral stimulation and foreplay. in this sense, the best option is to have extended foreplay until you reach orgasm and afterwards he can engage with penetrative sex. thus both of you will be satisfied.

5
Posted by: ADVISE | 2010-09-27

Hi Sasha, when my wife and i have sex i can last between 5 mins to 30 mins. depending on the different positions we try. my advise would be try different positions

Reply to ADVISE
Posted by: Homer | 2010-09-27

Watchout Sasha.This is Honry Guy terratory - Bet you He is going to tell you he can last a week and that you should mail him...

Any bets ??

Reply to Homer
Posted by: jeff | 2010-09-27

maybe he just needs to get the first one out the park or does he still last between 3-4 minutes after the first round?

Reply to jeff
Posted by: Charles | 2010-09-27

How old are you Sasha?

Reply to Charles
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-27

Reply to sexologist