Question
Posted by: rick james | 2010/11/09

can''t cheat

I have this slight challenge, I can''t cheat, I have a super car and all these material things that i should use to loo woman and sleep around a bit, but i can''t. Most of my friends who are in the same position, and some even less succesful are in this cheating business and of course i get teased from time to time which i don''t usually mind but lately I have been thinking - maybe i am ought to be doing this things that guys do like, partying and safely sleeping around, I mean the old myth as welll scares me a bit, that I will do that when i am much older and therefore embarasing myself and possibly my wife.

I use the think it is because i am not as charming and now that i think about it, i actaully am very charming and get along easily with chicks - i just can''t close the deal. I have a gf and we had our ups and downs but even then cheating was never an option. Most guys are stressing me over this so much so that i am beginning to feel like an outcast. Like i am just too ordinary,,,,,some think i have a serious problem.....I am not trying to be funny but is there anyone as well who has never cheated and don''t feel like it.

WHy should you be cheating or sleeping around ? Which of the Ten Commandments said that ? Which section of the Constitution laid that down as every citizen's duty ?
If other guys bother you and nag you and "stress you" about it, how utterly pathetic are they ? For them to be bothered about your sex life at all, let alone bothered about whether you're being promiscuous enough or cheating women wenough ( obviously they don't much like women, and are probably scared of them ) says something really sad about them.
Get a better class of friend, and be satisfied and proud to live a clean life the way that apparently comes natural to you. If you read back through thie archives of the forum, women are hunting for guys with your credentials, and feel sad that they don't seem to exist. Congratulations.

12
Posted by: Aha | 2010/11/10

I just want to know who''s wives your friends are cheating with?

Reply to Aha
Posted by: drewza | 2010/11/10

i disagree with huh and lp, a lot of people put pressure on friends to do things that r wrong. i''ve had friends ask me why i dont cheat do i know if my partner is 100% faithful and that it''ll destroy me if she isnt etc. These questions do make one question if being faithful is the right choice and if ur being weird by not cheating.

Reply to drewza
Posted by: joy | 2010/11/10

hey rick, i''ve been with my man for 6yrs and have never cheated, there''s nothing to be ashamed of here. well done and keep it up!

Reply to joy
Posted by: Soul | 2010/11/09

Don''t change your standards and morals, guys like you are far and few in between. Maybe it''s time you change the kind of friends you have.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: LP | 2010/11/09

yip, agree with huh.

(like me saying : I have a super set of boobs, and guys drool about me, and I can cheat any time, my friends all do it...what is wrong with me when i am not interested...)

Reply to LP
Posted by: Huh | 2010/11/09

Me thinks this oke is either just trying to brag about his super car or fishing for compliments to sooth his obvious ego problem.

Reply to Huh
Posted by: W T F | 2010/11/09

Hey rick james baitch, who are your friends? Satan lucifer and satans little helper?!?!?! Does Admosus and Lilith cheer you on to cheat aswell? Let me guess you Bilial and Beelazebab discuss faithlessness and cheating on a regular basis?!?!

Holy cheese crakers and trout GET SOME DECENT FRIENDS BRU cheating is totally wrong! Once you go down that road you wont stop be happy with the chicken you have theres no need to -|- the whole farm.

Trust me some doors should be left locked and closed.

Reply to W T F
Posted by: mpho | 2010/11/09

by cheating, you will just be inviting a whole lot of problems into your life that you will live to regret. cheating is cheap and low, and obviusly that is not u, keep it up dude, most men should look at guys like you as an example. my life was also shattered by a cheating man, i am now raising our son alone, he will grow up to learn the shame his father brought to us

Reply to mpho

true what CS are saying.
My husband cheated on me, my world is shattereed, my baby girl is 7 months old.
I am in the process of divorcing him.
My faith in man kind was destroy.
happy to know there are still faithful man out there.
Congrats

Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/09

Not cheating is the way to go, so don''t worry about your so-called friends.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mandy | 2010/11/09

Well actually thats a very good thing!i think that you are special and you should not cheat.
what you think is normal is the totally stupid thing to do, DONT CHEAT!and you will be a happier person.

Reply to Mandy