Posted by: Lebo | 2012-11-15

Can" t get enough of sex

I am 44 years old woman, my boyfried is 55yrs old, our sex life is great climax almost every time we have sex, but whenever its over I keep wanting more and more, is this normal?

It sounds like you have a very healthy and vigorous sexlife. There is no rule which states how often couples should have sex. It is not a problem that you are wanting more unless it becomes an issue in your relationship or intrudes in your normal day to day functioning. If so it may be necessary to seek the help of a trained specialist. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: Jenaya | 2012-11-27

Your post captrues the issue perfectly!

Reply to Jenaya
Posted by: XXX | 2012-11-15

We are all different &  it certainly is good to hear that you have an active sex life and still enjoy it (too many women appear not to-check out this forum for proof)
If you are not totally satisfied then why not get your partner to get you to orgasm before he even penetrates you ie through oral sex etc.You can then climax again when you start the real deal.
As an alternative,can you not get your man to last longer so you can orgasm more than once
Good luck and enjoy

Reply to XXX