Question
Posted by: Nir | 2008/09/19

Cannot understand the signs

I am in Love with this women and I have told her a lot of times but she does not respond but just stay quite or changes the topic.

This is one of the difficulties of relationships - trying to figure out whether your partner's feelings match yours. I wouldn't go on 'signs' alone - why don't you talk to her about the fact that it FEELS like your feelings are not being reciprocated by her. I emphasise the word 'feels' because you don't know for sure what she is feeling, and if you say it as a fact, she might shut down. It may be that she doesn't feel as strongly as you do, or that her feelings are things she struggles to express, so you need to find some way of finding out directly from her where you stand.

2
Posted by: Nir | 2008/09/19

Reply to Nir
Posted by: oz | 2008/09/19

She is not intrested, move on

Reply to oz