Question
Posted by: tiki | 2009-02-25

cannot sleep at night

I cannot sleep at night and have been prescribed sleeping tablets by my doctor. I have been told that is can be adictive. Cannot sleep if I do not take them. What would you suggest.
This has been going on for almost a year.

Dear Tiki
You have to try and find the cause - do you have pain, do you have to get up to urinate, are you stressed or did you have a traumatic event? Are you taking any medication or high quantities of caffein that can cause sleeplessness? Are you depressed or are you living in a noisy area?
See http://www.4woman.gov/faq/insomnia.htm
It may help to see a psychologist to teach you some relaxation techniques

1
Posted by: Nadia | 2009-04-08

Have digestive problems, heavy cramps after eating. Sometimes nausea/lightheaded/breaking out in a heavy sweat.
Difficulty sleeping at night and trouble getting up in the morning.

Reply to Nadia