Posted by: Lizelle | 2012-10-02

Cannot sleep

Hi - I am a very bad sleeper - it is as if my brain cannot switch off - constantly going on about various things, and it is really having a bad impact on me. My husband and I cycle and not getting enough sleep is really making me suffer on the bicyle - 3 - 4 hours of sleep a night is just not enough for me. Is there anything I can take that will help me sleep, but which will also have worked out before I have to go for my training ride in the morning. Thanks

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a script for Stilnox (modified release). This product is well tolerated and should be worked out before your training ride. This product should not be used over a long period of time but to establish a sleeping pattern.

Posted by: Ervin | 2012-10-14

By the way Stan,What are your thoughts on the towns that reiqrue every home owner to own a firearm?Constitutional or not?If the idea behind government mandated health care is the person is likely to need insurance, do you not agree that the government should also reiqrue all adults to carry firearms?The odds of being a victim of violent crime some time during a person''s life are high (2 to 1 for today''s 12 year olds) .therefore it would be within the power of Congress to mandate that citizens do their part to reduce crime, right?

Reply to Ervin