Question
Posted by: michaela | 2011-03-25

Cannot make a decision

Ive been in a relationship with my fiance for 5 years, and i love him...im happy with him, but i met this other guy, he makes me very happy and we talk all the time, he never showed that he wanted anything physical because he told me he would like to but he knows im in a relationship....i wouldnt do anything anyways! so my relationship with this man is based on emotions and not physical needs.

we have feeling for each other, i dont know what to do... i guess we could be really good friends but i have this ache in my heart.

So you have been unfaithful to the LONG-term, fiancee you "love" and feel "happy " with ?
Either work on the relationship with your fiancee, with couples counselling, etc., or be honest and call off the engagement.

4
Posted by: Molly | 2011-03-26

To ... you''re obviously a bit grumpy. Maybe you should piss off?

Reply to Molly

Posted by: ... | 2011-03-25

Just piss off and go post your stupiid posts elsewhere!

Reply to ...
Posted by: Maria | 2011-03-25

This guy is fulfilling an emotional need that is not being fulfilled by your fiance. Cheating emotionally is imo just as damaging as cheating physically. Why don''t you try to renew your relationship with your fiance, go back to some of the things you did in the beginning, renew your intimacy.

Reply to Maria