Posted by: ADHDude | 2010-03-13

Cannot Get Diagnosis

I got a horrible confused feeling where I did not know where to focus my eyes or what to do next. Everything seemed too fast paced. It felt like 1000 operations moving though my head at the same time. I looked in all directions and did not know what to do with myself. It felt like my mind was moving too fast for the environment and I was confused and disorientated with my head swaying back and forth involuntary. It was a feeling of mixed signals in the brain. It was a horrible feeling. undescribable. You dont know what to do with yourself. Ending up having to take Clonazapam

I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an EEG test. An EEG is a non-invasive test that monitors brain activity. This will enable the neurologist to exclude abnormal/confused brain activity.

It is possible that it was a mere panic attack but epilepsy or any other pathology will have to be excluded, especially if you have similar unnerving episodes.