Posted by: PAM | 2008-12-11

cannot do penetration after months

Hi, My husband and got married around 8 months ago,before that we lived together for 4 month.We really love each other and we happily live together. Since, in our culture having sex before marriage is not accepted and due to that ' I was virgin, we had some stuff but not the penetration. like oral sex, rubbing by hand and we had orgasm this way. Now, after marriage and spending 8 more months we are still doing that. My husband, tried fingers to make me used to penetration. I never had orgasm with that because it normally hurts and prefer being rubbed in vagina. On the other hand, whenever my love tries to foreplay, his penis , which normally when we start is erected goes off and this makes me go off too, and this circle always prevent us from having a real sex. My love thinks this happens he focuses on foreplay and forgets about himself. What shoul we do? it is normal that he goes off when he is foreplaying and rubbing me? even when I am having orgasm? I always thought that women sounds and etc during orgasm is very exciting for men and make them erected

Pam, I'm not 100% certain what you are referring to when you say 'goes off' - I'm guessing that this means he loses his erection, but I'm not sure if you might mean that he 'cums' during this time ... What you are describing sounds like a combined problem related to your pain on attempted penetration, and either his lack of physical stimulation of his penis or a fear of sexual inadequacy. I think you would benefit from a clearer assessment and so would recommend that you try to access the services of a health care practioner with some experience in working with sexual issues - you could ask your GP or find a local practioner via the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262 - if you get through to netcare 911 ask for the SASHA line).

Posted by: PAM | 2008-12-11

yes as you -sexologist- mentioned, What I are describing is a combined problem related to my pain on attempted penetration, and his lack of physical stimulation of his penis or a fear of sexual inadequacy. I don' t know actually what' s wrong here. keeping him stimulated and erected during all process seems hard and it distractes me too.

Reply to PAM
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-11

he should be aroused when giving you oral. I don' t understand why he loses his erection. Are u wet when he fingers u? If you' re not, maybe try using a lubricant. I think you probably get too agitated about the experience that it makes u dry. Just relax, and let ur man make love to you. Try using lubricants next time.

Reply to ?
Posted by: JJ | 2008-12-11

U must taste it before buying, that is the problem of buy goods covered with a box without lookiing in box.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Willing | 2008-12-11

Babes if you are interested i wuould penetarte you anytime.

Reply to Willing