Question
Posted by: New problem | 2011/06/13

Cannot control ejaculation as in the past

After having a spinal fusion a few years back our sex life has taken a knock.I don''t appear to be able to last before ejaculating like I used and to top it all,we don''t have sex more than once a week which has worsened the situation.
My dr has prescribed Lorien which is an a/d and is meant to help the situation.It is not helping,is there another a/d that I could ask my dr for which is more effective?
I have used ELMA cream etc but is not really the answer.

please consult another doctor for a second opinion and other treatment options. if you need referral to a professional in sexual health, please contact our helpline at: 0860 100 262.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Tyson | 2011/06/13

What relationship does an HIV infected person have with regards to blood and fluids in sexual area?

Reply to Tyson