Question
Posted by: jen | 2008/08/11

Cannot conceive

Hi - After the birth of my son 2years ago, I have decide to go on nur-isterate, that was in November 2007. I had the injection only once and never had it repeated. Now after 9 months my husband and I are stuggling to conceive.

Does the nur-isterate take that long to workout of my system?

Yes it does. Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after being on the injection.

4
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/08/13

Yes it will, even if you had it once.

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: jen | 2008/08/12

Would it take that long for the nur-isterate, only if Ive been on it once?

Reply to jen
Posted by: jen | 2008/08/12

Thank you for your reply - My monthly cycle is very regular (25day cycle), so I would assume that I am ovulating.

Reply to jen
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/08/12

Yes, it can sometimes take up to a year from your last injections. Are you ovulating?

Reply to Dee GTC