Question
Posted by: khanya | 2009-08-08

cannot be aroused

have a 7 month old baby and am struggling to be arroused. my vigina is dry and am not enjoying sex at all. is this because am breastfeeding, my body change and the fact that my husband once hurt me so badly during my pregnancy. is it stress related? please help my family is falling apart

Numerous reasons for female sexual dysfunction prevail after pregnancy. Depression following pregnancy, trauma or injury during childbirth , fear of further pregnancies , difficulties with baby rearing , contraception and relationship difficulties. Your difficulty may be further aggravated by the previous sexual encounter with your husband during pregnancy it is essential that you get help from therapist urgently.

1
Posted by: John | 2009-08-08

That happen to all women about 1 year in marriege, for some reason they do not whant sex.

Reply to John