Question
Posted by: Carla | 2011/08/25

Cannabis

Hi Doc, I smoke cannabis with my friend about every 3 months and enjoy it. Is there a long term effect even if I smoke cannabis this way? I am not addicted to it. I just like to experience.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi Carla
Thank you for your post.
Please do not underestimate the power of denial and minimizing as both are indicative of the early stages of chemical addiction. Look at why you are chemically medicating your mood. Whilst we understand the enjoyment, addiction is a progressive disease which starts out as every three months can soon become unmanageable. We recommend that you do some further research on addiction and please understand that you are putting yourself at risk.
Warmest regards
The Harmony Team

2
Posted by: ramesh | 2011/10/04

i been smoking cannabis for 20 years &  only went to a dr. twice in my adult life (unrelated to cannabis) i feel great &  truly enjoyed my life so far, i highly recommend cannabis above alcohol, cigarettes or any other drug even ponado, anything.

Reply to ramesh
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/08/30

Hi Carla
Thank you for your post.
Warmest regards
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert