Question
Posted by: Annamari Janse van Rensburg | 2010-02-08

Canex T

Good day, got a tube from sister at clinic to use on baby 3 month old for nappy rash, can' t find any place to buy some more please can you tell me where can I buy some or what other product will have the same effect as it' s the only product that help with her nappy rush. Went to Dis-Chem they gave me Candizole Vaginal , I' m to scared to use it because I dont know if it will harm my child. Thank

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Annamari

Die bestanddeel in die Candizole is dieselfde as die een in Canex - Jy kan dit met gemoedsrus gebruik, maar slegs op die vel - Nie intra-vaginaal nie.

3

Can it be used on your lips for colesores as well ?

sudocreem does wonder you can get it at Dischem

Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-02-08

Hi Annamari

Reply to pharmacist