Posted by: Mitsy | 2009-04-09

Candida Treatment

Doctor Debbie please help, a week ago I went for scio &  was told I suffer from Candida, all the signs was there but 3 medical doctors could not pick it up. I was on antidepressants due to the depression, I picked up 30kg over 18 months, and my once clear skin is now problematic. I suffered from chronic fatigue for the last 2 years. I' m now going for Scio every week, what else can I take to improve my health? I' m also struggling to conceive, had 4 A/ I' s &  2 IVF' s with out success. I' m not taking anything besides going for Scio, please help.

Thank You in advance.

Expert ImageNatural health

there is no medical test for Candida and the diagnosis is based on symptoms, which could explain why your dr's did not pick it up. Use Max Caprilic acid (Solgar) and Reuteri three times a day. Avoid all refined foods, sugar, wheat, pasta, cookies ect. A homeopath will give you some specific remedies to clear the candida as well.

Dr Debbie