Question
Posted by: Muis | 2010/11/23

Candida Syndrome

It is more than 3 years that I struggle to lose weight after my baby''s birth, which I breastfed more than 2 years. I just gained weight. I was on Paxil, and Nordette. My doctor said it was the Paxil and Nordette for the weight gain and put me on Nuzak and Minulette. I still cannot loose weight and joined Curves, which is still not enough for me. I struggle with the following symptoms:
Fatigue, Cravings, Anxiety, Doderlein basille, cannot think clearly and concentrate, mood swings, constipation, depression, PMS, poor memory, irritability, learning difficulties, thrush, chronic musle pain and foot cramps, joint pain, weight gain. Can it be Candida, must I see my doctor or can anybody just give me some advise. Please!!!

This does not sound like a Gynae problem apart from the vaginal thrush for which you can use Canesten.

1