Question
Posted by: ashley | 2011/04/18

candida now spotting b4 period on PILL

Hi, i have been on nordette for about a year and half now.
I think that i may have candida and have been taking probiotics,
I have had so sign of vaginal thrush except for an itch, which stopped when i had changed my diet. Now i have spotting, its started two weeks before my period. This is the first time ever.
is there a reason for this?
thank you

I can't tell without an examination. If it happens again, see your gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: Lindz | 2011/04/18

I''m experiening the same thing, i was on Microval for 1 Month ago (i''m not breas feeding) and had this smelly discharge and peiods for almost 3 weeks, went to the doctor and he changed me from that to Ovral which i''m on it for a week now but have experienced some icthy feeling and bits lightly clots, and suddenly i feel tired, sometimes not in the mood for sex but before using all this i was very active.

I guess its side effects of contraceptives, i think you should go and see the doc. I think i''ll just stop using ths crap alltogether.

Reply to Lindz