Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011/06/14

Candida infection

Dear Doc,
Please help. This is now the 2nd month I get this infection, it must be because of my PH Balance and diet. I infected my husband as well. I bought us probiotic 9 strains, we both using it, sometimes it feels better, but sometimes like this morning there is a lot of itching. I did read on the net, people suggest that you soak a tampon in plain yoghurt, which I did, and it doesn’ t feel very comfortable, as I never use tampons. This is also such a bad time, because we also trying for a baby, but we cannot have intercourse. Please help!!!! What can we do to permanently stop this, and what can we both use to cure this?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

2

Posted by: me | 2011/06/14

You must get Fluzol on prescription. Its one tablet and its the only thing that really works. But your husband needs to be treated as well and I''m not sure how, your dr must advise you on that.

Reply to me