Posted by: LP | 2009-11-20

Candida in male partner?

Hi there. I am a 25 year old female. I was on antibiotics a few days ago. Soon after finishing the i began to experience candida-like symptoms - itchiness, burning in and around the vagina and vulva but no discharge. Now my husband says he is experiencing something similar on his genitalia - burning, itching, and a sort of swelling, on his foreskin. I have been using canesten and taking probiflora for the past 3 days or so - should he do the same? How should he apply the cream - directly on his penis?? Sorry for the weird question - this is just a first for me..

This commonly happens. Your husband apply Caneston cream, twice daily to his penis, for at least seven days. I do suggest that you ask the pharmacist for Caneston 1VC. This is a single dose application and works extremely well.

Posted by: Lala | 2009-11-20

He may apply canestan directly.

Reply to Lala