Question
Posted by: chrome | 2010/02/08

Candida and skin

It seems that I have symatic candida which is causing havoc with my skin esp giving my face problems, have you ever had a patient with this problem and how did you manage to treat it for good.

Hallo Chrome
Candida is a commensal organism - in other words all people have candida living in the gut. If it over grows, patients present with candida vaginitis, or skin rashes in the groin or other warm, sweaty areas, or a white rash in the mouhth. Patients with HIV or cancer (being on immuno supressive drugs) may develop systemic candida causing infection in the lungs, kidneys or blood. It does not cause acne. I think you should see a dermatologist for you skin. You can take Probiotics three times a day to reduce the candida levels in the gut.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/08

Hallo Chrome

Reply to cyberdoc