Question
Posted by: JB | 2010/01/29

Candida and IBS

I am at my wits end. At least 3 weeks out of EVERY month I battle with yeast infection. I'  ve been to my doctor for normal visits but she cannot find anything wrong with me. I have been taking Probiotics everyday of my life for the past 2 years but it does not help at all. I'  ve tried to cut out all bread and limit my intake of pizza and foods containing yeast but also no success. I also suffer from IBS and regular bladder infections.
I do not know what else to do. What is wrong with me?

You say that your doctor finds nothing wrong. Does this mean that the yeast infection is not confirmed? Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

1