Question
Posted by: maria | 2011/10/19

Candida and dry mouth

I am 30 years old and have candida (constipation, lack of energy and discharge) my nutrionist advised me to stay away from sugar and wheat which i have been doing for the last few weeks. but my tongue and mouth are dry and i feel thirsty alot. what could be wrong?

Maria

I think you have diabetes and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a glucose tolerance test as soon as possible. In the interim, you can use Canestin 1VC for the Candida infection (available over the counter), in combination with Reuterina Femme (a good probiotic). This product is quite expensive but can really be of benefit to prevent reoccurence of a candida infection.