Question
Posted by: zwai | 2012/01/12

candida

hi, I am struggling with candida and have been to doctors to no avail. I am currently taking supplements (vitamin b.co,iron, probiotic Lpv299) i am also eating vegetables and fruit and have cut out sugar in my diet. What else can I do to boost my immune system and try and eliminate candida. please help

Zwai

I suggest that you replace the LPV 229 with Reuterina Femme. It is clinically proven to alleviate Candida. I also suggest that you only wear cotton underwear and that you refrain from bathing, rather take a shower. If you do not have a shower, do not use any bubble baths or oils.